PREPARING YOUR HOME
IT’S IMPORTANT FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS TO BE ABLE TO FOCUS ON THE KEY FEATURES AND ASSETS OF YOUR HOME, AND IMAGES POSTED ONLINE MAKE AN IMPORTANT FIRST IMPRESSION.
Please complete the following preparation Cacler to how your home best
ADDITIONAL PAGES WILL APPLY IF YOUR PROPERTY IS NOT PHOTOGRAPHY READY UPON ARRIVAL
ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY IF APPOINTMENT IS CANCELED WITHIN 24 HOURS
OF SET APPOINTMENT MIN-$50
• Remove all vehicles from driveways and try not to park directly in front of the house
• Open Window coverings to let in the natural light and neighborhood views (tum vertical and Venetian blind
te open position).
• Clean windows
• Remove any items which may be taped or otherwise fastened to the refrigerator.
• Remove everything from sinks.
• Remove all you can from countertops (bread, dishes, toothpaste, combs, soap, food, toiletries, hand towels, etc.)
• Make all beds and tidy up bedrooms. Hide all clothes. Hang them up nicely in closets or just stuff them under your bed.
• Stash any And all children’s toys.
• Remove pet bowls, toys, and litter boxes from rooms that will be photographed.
• Put away newspapers and magazines.
• Make sure all light bulbs work. Clean light bulbs to remove dust.
• Roll-up or hide garden hoses and hide all garden tools.
• Put trash into outside trash bins. Conceal aLl trash containers.
• Get the lawn mowed and edged, the weeds pulled, and leaves picked up.
• Make sure the pool and pool area are sparkling clean. If you have temporary child fencing, take it down for the photoshoot Turm on the pumps for waterfalls/spillways.
• Help the photographer keeping pets and people out of the way.
• MOST IMPORTANTLY: De-clutter your home